Policies and Booking a Trip
Mangled Fly policies are designed to help you secure your booking and enjoy your time on the water.
- We require a $250 deposit at the time of the booking to hold your date. The balance will be due upon the date of the trip. Charter Pricing
- If you cancel 30 days prior to your trip, your deposit will be refunded.
- If you cancel within 30 days, rescheduling and refunds will be left to our discretion
- If you cancel within 7 days, your deposit will be lost.
- We will try to be fair and flexible when it comes to these matters.
- Use of alcohol is discouraged in the boat.
- Use of illegal drugs is not allowed in the boat.
- Please be aware that the guide has the ability to determine if water temps are unsafe for trout fishing on this date , we will then be focusing on warm water species instead. As plenty of smallmouth bass and bluegill options are available. Unsafe water temps for trout are 68-70 degrees and above. The guide will determine based on environmental factors if it’s safe to trout fish or not. Any questions please contact me directly Jon Ray.
Booking Your Fishing Trip
To book your Fishing Trip call or text Mangled Fly at 231-631-5701 , once we secure a date a $250 deposit is required.