New Aquaz Bootfoot Waders
I’ll be doing a more in-depth product review of the New Rogue Aquaz Waders in the coming weeks, but happy to see them arrive in the mail this week, just in time for the cold weather steelhead season. One of the secrets to finding steelhead is being able to make the cast to them. Nobody like’s cold feet, and to not have cold feet, you need to have air circulation around your toes. Boot foot waders are the secret and are so much warmer than stocking foot waders. Aquaz has teamed up with Bogs and is creating a wader for the serious steelhead angler.
The perfect lightweight wader for the backpacking angler.
BOOTFOOT WADER VERSION OF NEW ROGUE CHEST WADER / Using premium BOGS insluated boots
Stockingfoot breathable chest wader constructed of three-layer Aqualex® Pro™ fabric. Front chest pocket with YKK® water-repellent zipper closure. Lightweight, highly breathable and waterproof fabric.
- Front chest pocket with water-repellent zipper
- 2mm AirMesh and 5mm NeoTech rubber insulated boots by BOGS
- Anatomically shaped legs with seams located on outside to eliminate seam wear
- Highest quality proprietary Japanese Breathable fabrics
- Adjustable waist belt with 1 1/2” buckle
- Adjustable elastic shoulder suspenders
- Available felt sole and rubber sole
- Sold in limited quantity
Contact Brian at the Northern Angler in Traverse City, Mi to order your pair of these premium waders.