With an off day today from the river, did my usual run around, and then caught up on emails, and household chores. One of the emails I had in that long scroll of inbox was from GoPro, with a link to the new studio download. The new studio is a definite upgrade.
- NEW GoPro Edit Templates make it easy to create GoPro-style videos
- NEW Trim, edit and mix video clips
- NEW Add titles, music, audio tracks and more
- NEW Fisheye adjustment control
- NEW Adjust video playback speed for fast or slow motion
- NEW Export video still frames at full resolution
So I took the new software for a quick spin. The GoPro Studio is by no means as good as FinalCut but for just looking and doing a quick edit of some GoPro footage it does some really cool stuff.
I really liked the fact that I could export still images from video. Below is an example, as we continue to play around with the Muskie footage we shot this past month. Also another great feature is playing with the fisheye adjustment. Haven’t tried that but plan on it. Anyway check out the download if you self edit. Link is above.